This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on wavepeg.com
The security of your Data is very important to Wavepeg.com and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to men and women of all ages who have reached the age of reason and who are mentally competent. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
Non-Registered users can view the site and its various sub-sites without registering and without any information being collected and processed.
Registered Members: Registration is required for writing a public wavepeg of 399 characters and spaces or less, and for renting a blog space from Wavepeg, and accessing a number of other features. The following personal information is requested at the time of registration: legal name (required), and email address (required), age range, occupation, geographic location by zip code, or the listing of the closest major city to your residence. Additional personal information, such as year of birth, relationship status and sexual or political orientation or affiliation are not asked. All this data gathered will be protected and not made accessible to the public.
• Content Uploaded to the site: Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
• Cookies: When you visit wavepeg.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. Wavepeg.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site’s features may not function properly.
• Log File Information: When you visit wavepeg.com, our servers may record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
• Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Your name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users alongside the content you write, or upload, including videos, comments, the messages you send through the wavepeg.com pages, etc. Other Users can contact you through public wavepegs or through a request for a private message at a minimum cost.
• Any statements, photos, videos or links that you submit to wavepeg.com may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
• We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
• We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
• We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the wavepeg.com user-experience.
• We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
• Should you upload any illegal material, pornographic material, scamming or intentional fraudulent exploitation of wavepeg users, wavepeg.com shall forward all available information to all relevant authorities and this without notice.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Wavepeg.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or through our Wavepeg.com pages and you do so at your own risk.